Promotional terms and conditions
*Valid on purchases of foreign currency notes or loads/top-ups of foreign currency or sterling on a Lyk™ Prepaid Mastercard®, or a Thomas Cook Multi Currency Cash Passport Mastercard® at participating Thomas Cook stores when Sterling value of transaction is £350.00 or more. Also valid on qualifying travel money Reserve & Collect orders collected at participating stores, and on online Lyk™ Card and Thomas Cook Multi Currency Cash Passport orders or top-ups. Offer is not available on home-delivery orders or Rainbow Lyk™ Card or on Thomas Cook Single Currency Cash Passport™. To claim, you must register via the Gourmet Society App using the code provided when you make a qualifying purchase in store. For qualifying Lyk™ Card and Thomas Cook Multi Currency Cash Passport transactions, code will be issued by email within 10 working days. Claimants must be 18 or over and UK resident to become a Gourmet Society member. †Membership benefits are subject to the Gourmet Society membership agreement terms and conditions and apply at selected participating restaurants and cinemas. Discounts/offers vary by restaurant and cinema. Please see https://www.gourmetsociety.co.uk for more information.
Subject to availability and can be withdrawn without notice. Ask in store for full details. Promoter: TCCT Retail Ltd, Westpoint, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough PE2 6FZ.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Lyk™ and Multi Currency Cash Passport are issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Limited (“WDCS”) pursuant to license by Mastercard International Inc. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref: 900051).
1. This (“Promotion”) is offered by Mastercard® Prepaid Management Services Limited (the “Promoter”) with registered office at Access House, Cygnet Road, Hampton, Peterborough, PE7 8FJ. Registered in England and Wales under number 05429739.
2. By taking part in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is valid for Lyk ™ Prepaid Mastercard®, Multi Currency Cash Passport Mastercard® and Lyk™ Rainbow Card Mastercard®, and is open to UK residents aged eighteen (18) years or over and excludes residents of Northern Ireland. Employees of participating distributors and employees of the Promoter are not eligible to enter.
4. The prizes consist of:
a. One main cash prize worth GBP£2,000 or currency equivalent loaded on to the card
b. Six runners up prizes of GBP£500 or currency equivalent loaded on to the card
5. You will automatically be entered into this Promotion to win one of the prizes set out in clause 4 when you successfully purchase an eligible prepaid currency card (“card”) and load it with GBP£50 or more, or top up their existing card with GBP£50 or more. Entries must be made between 15th July 2019 and 31st August 2019 (“Promotion Period”). Unlimited number of entries per person. An entrant can only win once. The first prize drawn will be the prize of £2,000 to be loaded onto the winner’s card. If the same winner is drawn more than once in this Promotion, then a redraw will take place and the prize will be awarded to the next winner drawn.
6. The winners will be chosen at random on Wednesday 11th September 2019 from eligible entries from the UK distributors managed by the Promoter who are taking part in the summer campaign promotion. Winners will be notified by email and must have an active card at the time of acceptance of the prize. The winner will receive the prize loaded on to their card within five (5) working days of acceptance of the prize.
7. Entries are permitted across other Promoter offers and promotions, however an entrant can only win once in a six (6) month period. If the same winner is drawn for more than one promotion, then the winner will receive the first prize drawn and if the same winner is drawn again for another promotion in the same six (6) month period, a redraw will take place and the prize will be awarded to the next winner drawn.
8. The winners will have five (5) calendar days from receipt of the winning notification to:
i. Acknowledge the prize via the instructions in the notification;
ii. Provide a valid ID in the form of a passport or driver’s license; and
iii. Confirm they wish to accept the prize.
9. Failure to comply with condition 8 will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner or dispose of the prize at its discretion without liability to the winner.
10. The Promoter’s announcement of the prize winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. No other alternative to the cash prize is offered.
12. The Promoter and their designees and assigns, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrants for any liability, loss, injury, claim, or damage to themselves or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, or damage to personal or real property, to entrants or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize (including any travel or prize activity related thereto) or participation in this Promotion.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, modify or cancel this Promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so.
14. It is a condition of entry that winners agree to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion without further recompense.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
16. The winners’ surnames and counties can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Mastercard Summer Cash Passport (winners), Access House, 1st Floor, Cygnet Road, Hampton, Peterborough, PE7 8FJ within ten (10) calendar days after the Promotion Period.
17. The Promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Lyk ™, Multi Currency Cash Passport and Lyk ™ Rainbow Card is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd (“WDCS”) pursuant to license by Mastercard International Inc. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref: 900051).
Your Chance to Win a £200 loaded Lyk Pride Mastercard® and 2 tickets to Manchester Pride Saturday 24th August 2019
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The Prize Draw
1. By entering this prize draw participants have a chance to win a Lyk Prepaid card preloaded with £200 together with 2 tickets to Manchester Pride Saturday 24th August 2019. There’s one prize to be won.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Thomas Cook Group Plc, their immediate families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
How to enter
3. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted. All entries must be submitted through any Thomas Cook Store’s Facebook page where you see the promotional post.
5. To enter the prize draw all you need to do is comment on the Facebook post connected with this promotion, telling us your favourite 2019 summer memory so far.
6. Any comments will be rejected, removed from the site, and/or will not be entered in to the prize draw if those comments:
- refer to a competitor
- refer to a complaint or negative service
- refer to illegal, sexually explicit or morally offensive behaviour
- are inappropriate and don’t relate to the prize draw theme
7. The opening date for entries is Friday 9th August at 11.00am. The closing time/date for receipt of entries is 23:59pm on Thursday 15th August. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed or received due to any technical fault (including any technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind).
9. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
10. No responsibility will be accepted for entries delayed. No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication, device or website error.
11. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on Friday 16th August 2019.
12. The winner will receive a a Lyk Pride Card preloaded with £200 together with 2 tickets to Manchester Pride Saturday 24th August 2019, subject to successful verification of the winner’s identity and eligibility. For full details of the features, FAQs and terms and conditions of the Lyk Pride card, please go to: https://lykcard.com/pride.
13. The use of the Lyk Pride card is subject to fees and limits, which can be found on the above website.
14. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Lyk ™ is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd (“WDCS”) pursuant to license by Mastercard International Inc. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref: 900051)
15. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
16. There’s no cash or other alternative to the prize, and it must be taken as offered.
Winner announcement & claiming the prize
17. The winner will be notified and announced in the original post by replying to the winning comment. The winner will be asked to private Facebook message us to accept the prize by 23.59pm Sunday 18th August, using the same profile that was used to enter the prize draw. The winner will requested to provide their details to enable us to issue the Lyk Pride Card The winner may be required to attend a Thomas Cook Branch with their photo ID if we are unable to verify their identity online. If the winner doesn’t respond to the Promoter by the deadline above, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
18. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
Data protection and publicity
19. The Promoter may ask the winner to participate in reasonable promotion and publicity (in media and social media) around the prize win.
20. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
21. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or any other social media sites and participants agree that none of these organisations have any liability for the operation of this promotion or supply of the prize.
22. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
23. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
24. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
25. The Promoter of this prize draw is Thomas Cook Money Limited, of 3rd Floor South Building, 200 Aldersgate, London, EC1A 4HD.