Your Chance to Win £1000
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The Prize Draw
1. By entering this prize draw participants have a chance to win £1000.
2. There are 24 prizes to be won.
3. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Thomas Cook Group Plc, their immediate families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
How to enter
4. The prize draw is not free to enter and a purchase is necessary.
5. All entries must be submitted in a Thomas Cook store at the time of payment. Online reserve and collect in-store orders are included and the time of entry for these will be when the order is paid for in store. Multiple entries per person are permitted.
Please note: our home delivery service is excluded from this promotion.
6. To enter the prize draw you need to purchase travel money in a Thomas Cook store. The number of entries received is based on the purchase amount; each £1 spent on travel money is 1 entry to the next day’s prize draw. For example, if you buy £500 worth of Euros, you’ll receive 500 separate entries. Please note: foreign currency exchanges back in to sterling (buy back) are not included as valid entries.
7. The opening date/time for entries is 09:00am on 07 June 2019. The closing date/time for receipt of entries is 17:00pm on 30 June 2019. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
8. Travel Money purchases may require production of identification before the sale can be processed and no responsibility will be accepted for unsuccessful purchases.
9. Travel Money is subject to availability and may have to be ordered prior to collection, in which case you will be entered into the prize draw on the day the currency is paid for (and not the date of order).
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed or received due to any technical fault (including any technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind).
11. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
12. No responsibility will be accepted for entries delayed. No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication, device or website error.
13. A winner will be chosen by random draw, performed by a computer process, each day, from the previous day’s entries. The first draw will be on 08 June 2019 and the last draw will be on 01 July 2019. If the draw falls on a weekend or a bank holiday, the draw will take place on the next working day in accordance with the above draw process.
14. Each winner will receive £1000. The winners will need to visit their local Thomas Cook store to receive payment. Each winner will need to show identification to allow us to verify that they were the original purchaser of the travel money that qualified for the prize draw entry.
15. The prize is not negotiable or transferrable and there’s no other alternative to the prize. It must be taken as offered.
Winner announcement & claiming the prize
16. Each winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) on the day of that particular draw. If the winner doesn’t respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified, then that winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If that winner also fails to respond within 7 days the prize will be forfeited and there will be no winner for that prize.
17. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. If each winner of the daily prize draw agrees to their name/county/photo being announced, details will be published through Thomas Cook’s Facebook page and the Thomas Cook store’s Facebook page where the travel money purchase took place, within 14 days of each winner accepting the prize.
Data protection and publicity
19. The Promoter may ask the winner to participate in reasonable promotion and publicity (in media and social media) around the prize win.
20. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
21. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or any other social media sites and participants agree that none of these organisations have any liability for the operation of this promotion or supply of the prize.
22. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
23. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
24. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
25. The Promoter of this prize draw is TCCT Retail Limited, of Westpoint, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6FZ.