Multi-currency Cash Passport™
How Money Should Travel
One Card, Ten Currencies
- Turkish Lira
- Swiss Franc
- British Pound
- South African Rand
- New Zealand Dollar
- United States Dollar
- Canadian Dollar
- Australian Dollar
- United Arab Emirates Dirham
- Order online and add as little as £50.
- Plan your holiday budget and add more to your card when you want to: online, in store, by phone, by bank transfer or using the App.
- Change your PIN before you go.
- Use it holiday after holiday, and pay like a local.
- Track your spend online and on the App, or get your last 5 transactions by phone.
- If you have money left at the end of your holiday, you can change it for another currency on the card when it suits you.
Already have a Single Currency Cash Passport?
- We no longer sell the Single Currency Cash Passport, but you can still use yours until it expires and reload it online and in stores.
- Buy a Multi-currency Cash Passport, then give Card Services a call to transfer the balance from your single currency card onto it.
Cash Passport™ is issued by R. Raphael & Sons plc, pursuant to license by MasterCard International Inc. MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. R. Raphael & Sons plc is a UK bank authorised by the UK Prudential Regulatory Authority and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and the UK Prudential Regulatory Authority (registration number 161302) and is permitted to issue e-money. Head office and registered office at 19-21 Shaftesbury Ave, London, W1D 7ED, United Kingdom.